- WFSC 401 Mammalogy students are doing a great job in the field!
- Several manuscripts in preparation, hopefully to be submitted before December (we’ll see)
- Andersen and Light Chaetodipus hispidus manuscript is finally printed in Journal of Mammalogy
- 2 manuscripts in press! Conservation Genetics Resources and Journal of Mammalian Evolution
- Adrian, Sarah, and Caitlin are making some serious progress in the collections this summer
- Caitlin gave an awesome presentation at the Evolution meetings in Ottawa. Go girl!
- I don’t think there are any mammals at Lick Creek
- Roadkill pigs rock
- Adrian, Michelle, and Chris and rocking it in the field this summer!
- Congrats to all the 2012 graduates!
- John has been accepted to the Biology PhD program at Louisiana State University. Congrats John and enjoy Baton Rouge!
- Sarah successfully defended her master’s thesis May 7, 2012. Congratulations Sarah!
- John successfully defended his master’s thesis February 24, 2012. Congratulations John! Now for the revisions and manuscript submission. yay!
- Sarah’s primer note on Geomys breviceps published!